Breakfast is Served!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - Posted by Unknown at 5:38 PM
Because cooking for me is still somewhat of a novelty and I get excited when I do it right... I have to share that I made Gimme Some Oven's Cashew Dark Chocolate Energy Bites and they are literally amazeballs. Literally, because they're actually spherical objects and they taste amazing. In the interest of full disclosure, I made them with peanut butter instead of cashew butter because as it turns out purchasing cashew butter is sort of like purchasing gold. Maybe next time, though, because cashews are rad.


These things are really delicious and filling, as well as easy to make, and honestly I wouldn't have known they had flax seed in them if I hadn't put it in there. Already contemplating when I will make this again... I should have taken a picture of it in my KitchenAid!