In the Mail: The All Natural Face December 2014 Beauty Box!

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - Posted by Unknown at 8:20 PM
I am so excited to have this in my hands. It came in the mail today and I wanted to show it off right away. I've been wondering when this would come. Since I only recently started subscribing to The All Natural Face box and this is my second box I wasn't sure what their schedule is like. It seems like the box will come named for the previous month, but even though this is a December box, it is definitely New Year's themed. Here's the contents of this box:


As you can see, every product is full size! I was really impressed with the value here so I'm going to be breaking it down by product. This is a pretty skincare focused box which I think makes sense for a New Year's themed box.

Organic Helichrysum Hydrosol Toner 2 oz. This comes in a 2 oz plastic bottle with a flip top lid. It only has one ingredient, Organic Helichrysum Hydrosol. I am really excited about this because it is supposed to reduce redness. ($4 value)

Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 1 oz. I've been using my Josie Maran Argan Oil as my facial moisturizer the last week or so and figured if I liked it I would try this much more economical version - now I already have it! Comes in a similar plastic bottle with a flip top lid. ($10 value)

Moisturizing Flavored Vegan Lip Gloss Peppermint .43 oz. This gloss is made of apricot kernel oil, castor oil, vegetable squalane oil, candelila wax, and peppermint oil. That's all! This is my first gloss from the all natural face because I'm not a big fan of doe-foot applicators. I am too much of a germophobe and there isn't any good way to be sanitary using something packaged like this. That being said I like the formula of the gloss and even though I usually don't like mint flavoring this one is subtle and nice. I will probably not keep this long for fear of germs, but I will use it a lot until then!  ($4.60 value)



Vegan Aloe and Crystal Deodorant Stone Roll-On Lemongrass Grapefruit 2 oz.  I am on my second bottle of the Lavendar, Lemongrass, and Rosemary version of this deodorant so I am happy to have another scent to try. My body does get used to this formula after awhile but my first bottle of this deodorant is what I took to Italy and it got me through the hot summer! ($5 value)

Face Food Fruit Facial Wash Cherries and Cream 2 oz. This is my first face food! It comes with a tiny scoop to get the product out. This is a 2 oz. jar which normally sells for $15 - the price of this entire box! This has two ingredients - dried cherries and dried coconut milk. You can mix face food with water, oil, honey, another cleanser, etc. Cherries and cream is supposed to minimize wrinkles, reduce inflammation, and brighten and smooth skin. Sounds good to me! ($15 value)

Pure Rhassoul Clay Mask 1 oz. Clay is the only ingredient in this. This is for occasional use to remove skin impurities. The full size bottle is 2 oz. ($2.87 value)



I am so excited about this box! For $15 I received $41.47 worth of products, not even including the fact that shipping would normally be added. So far I have been very impressed with both All Natural Face subscription boxes I have received and will keep getting them. Here's November's if you missed it!