In the Store: Whole Foods Hello, Beauty! Bag!

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - Posted by Unknown at 5:54 PM
I spent my weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina where my mother in law lives. The day before I was going I reviewed Gabriel's Black Mascara, and then noticed on their Facebook page that Whole Food Wilmington was selling a beauty bag on Saturday! This bag was $18 and includes products from Derma E, Acure, Trilogy, Gabriel, Giovani, Pacifica, and the bag from RijiGreen. My mother in law got me this for my birthday which will be occurring next month - Thanks Lynn! 



There were lots of different color options for the decorations on the bag. We took our time picking them out.




Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub (.5 oz) - I have had success with products from Derma E in the past. This is a white cream and smells very fruity. Looking forward to trying this! Value $6.30

Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask (1 oz.) - The directions on this say to "apply to your face until you look like a green sea monster". I have heard a lot of really good things about Acure and I've only tried one other product from them so I'm looking forward to this one. Value $9.41

Trilogy Vital Moisturizing Cream (1.18 oz) - Definitely impressed with the value here! This facial moisturizer includes orange flower and is quite moisturizing. It has a very faint fruit scent. A tube about 1.5 times this size retails for $44! Value $30.80

Gabriel Mascara - This is a mini size Gabriel Mascara Black but it a very good travel size - not the obnoxious tiny sizes that are difficult to use! I am not opening this yet as I just started another mascara and recently finished up my full size Gabriel Mascara Black. Value $7.60

Giovanni 2chic Blackberry & Coconut Milk Ultra Repair Shampoo 1.5 oz. I recently found what I think may be my holy grail shampoo (!!!) but something tells me I will still be using this because it smells delicious. The packaging is a little wonky so this product is a bit leaky. Value $1.59

Pacifica Eye Shadow Duo Unicorn/Moonbeam .07 oz. - I am super excited to have this as I have been wanting Moonbeam, the taupe shade, for awhile now. I am pretty sure this is a promotional duo as this is not listed for sale on Pacifica's website. Moonbeam is available in the Mystical Supernatural Eye Shadow Palette and Unicorn is available in the Charmed Shadow Palette. You can get this duo as part of the Stellar Eye Trio. Value $6.67

Riji Green Beauty Bag This bag is made of organic cotton and I love the colorful adornments! Will definitely be using this for travel or maybe even inside my Giant Purse of Doom. Value $9.99



I am so happy with my birthday gift! As you can see this bag was a ridiculously great value including $72.36 worth of products!

While we were in Wilmington David and I walked around the Wrightsville Beach... so pretty photos ahead.




You can totally see my hand taking the picture in my sunglasses. 


Recently Watched: Attack the Block