Pacifica Gossamer Wings Iridescent Palette New Stuff Review Target Exclusive

Wednesday, December 3, 2014 - Posted by Unknown at 4:42 PM
This is my first makeup product from Pacifica. I've been wanting to try their cosmetics for ages. This palette is a Target exclusive and retails for $11.99.


I never save packages but this one is so pretty! Here are the ingredients: 


I ran this palette through the Cosmetic Safety Database and it rated a 1 - I try to stick to products that rate 2 or less, so that is great! 



Strangely the name of this palette and the name of the colors are not on the palette, soooooo... I have a Sharpie. 



This is Glow, Silver Wing, Butterfly, and Treasure. The top of the swatch is on my bare hand. The middle is over The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eye Shadow Primer. The bottom of the swatch is over The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow Primer Black. 

I absolutely love Glow and Treasure. They are very easy to work with and very pigmented. Silver Wing and Buterfly are more difficult. You can see I did some digging in the pans to get these to build up. 


Here I am wearing Silver Wing over The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow Primer Black with Glow highlight and RMS Beauty Defining Mascara. 


My makeup has worn off a bit from when I took the photo. Also wearing Silk Naturals C50 HD Foundation, The All Natural Face Vegan Glow Cherry Blossom, RMS Beauty Living Luminizer, and Silk Naturals Say No More Slick Stick. 

And just in case you didn't know...



You can buy this palette at Target.com for $11.99. I do think it is a good buy. Even though two of the colors are difficult to work with they are all wearable and gorgeous! I will definitely be reviewing more Pacifica items in the future!