In the Mail: Petit Vour Holiday Limited Edition Box

Sunday, January 4, 2015 - Posted by Unknown at 11:00 AM
This is my first box from Petit Vour. I don't subscribe to Petit Vour but when I saw this box I got very excited. I was particularly excited to try the Jing Ai products. The cost of the box was $45 and the Jing Ai Sierra Glow Duo with Kabuki brush alone would have cost more than the price of this box, so I felt it was well worth it to try my first Petit Vour box! I was also excited to try some new brands as I had never tried any products from any of these brands before!



Here's a breakdown of the items in the box:

Aster & Bay Dandelion Face Grains: This is made with Frankincense and Myrrh! I received a 1 oz. bottle of this. You can buy a full size 4 oz. bottle here for $30 so I am estimating the value of this is $7.50. I am looking forward to trying this especially as I am transitioning back to oil cleansing and I think this will work well along with that.

Georgie Beauty Bon Ton Faux Eyelashes and Clear Adhesive: Ok, I haven't tried faux eyelashes in years. I will try these because I have them, but they definitely were not the reason I bought this box. These lashes can be purchased here for $18 and the glue is $8.

Gressa Lip Boost Aux Rouge: I am very excited about trying this product! Gressa Lip Boost's retail for $26. You can purchase the full size here. The full size is .24 oz. The Lip Boost I received is .17 oz. and looks like it will last a very long time, so it is only a bit smaller than the full size.  I will be using this product with a lip brush since in comes in a pot. This product has very nice color payoff especially for a lip product created by a skincare company! Some of the reviews on the website suggest using it as a blush as well, so I will be trying that too!

Jing Ai Sierra Glow Duo Piccadilly and Kabuki Brush - The Glow Duo is $28 and the Kabuki brush is $22. I am so excited about these products! The powder is beautifully packaged. The colors look great separately and mixed together. The powder is very soft and blendable and the brush is the softest Kabuki I have ever tried. The blush comes with a little paper filled with seeds that can be planted. The Sierra Glow Duo can be purchased here.

Gressa Lip Boost Aux Rouge, Ging Ai Sierra Glow Duo Piccadilly: pure side, love side, both sides mixed together.

One Love Organics Vitamin C Body Oil: I'm not sure if I'm going to use this because it is primarily made of shea oil and butter, which I can sometimes be sensitive to. The full size of this is $58 for 4 oz. I am not sure what size the sample is but I would guess 1/3 to 1/2 oz. Will probably pass this on to David. You can buy this here.

R. L. Linden & Co. Thousand Petal Beautifying Mist: I will try this as a toner. The really exciting thing about this product is that it offers aromatherapy benefits and relief from anxiety. Definitely an unexpected bonus in something I would use as a toner! The full size is $48 for 3.4 oz. To me that is pretty expensive for toner. The bottle I have is .5 oz. and I am looking forward to trying it. You can purchase this product here.

Overall I am really glad I purchased this box. In an effort to save money I try to avoid subscribing to beauty boxes because you never know what you are getting, but this box was great because I knew what I was purchasing. I wouldn't have chosen all of these products individually but the products I was most interested in are outstanding and now I get to try several other things, so I am very happy with my purchase. Unfortunately this box is currently sold out. I originally purchased it here. This definitely makes me want to try more things from Petit Vour but... I really need to buy a car, so.