December 2014 Empties

Monday, January 5, 2015 - Posted by Unknown at 7:00 PM

Here are the products I used up in December. I am going to try to do less purchasing in 2015 and really focus on using the products I have. I definitely purchased a lot during Black Friday/Christmas sales and want to try to spend less on beauty products in 2015. Without further ado, here are my empties!


derma e Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U. 2 oz. - I use this to moisturize my dry scalp. After using this up I bought another bottle and have already used quite a bit! I tried a cheaper Vitamin E oil and wasn't as impressed, so I will definitely keep buying the derma e. Repurchase? YES

Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater 4 oz. - I have already repurchased this in a larger size. I use this as a face toner. Sometimes I mix in other things but it actually works really nicely on it's own. Repurchase? YES

Silk Naturals Kiss Cleanser 4 oz. - This is pretty old so at this point I don't think I can give it a fair review. There's nothing wrong with this cleanser but my skin does much better with oil cleansing so I will not be repurchasing now. 

Zoya Remove + Polish Remover 2 oz. - I have several other bottles of this, so I don't need to repurchase now, but I will inevitably! 




Silk Naturals Flirt sheer blush sample - This color was nice but not something I need right now. 

The All Natural Face Vegan Glow samples pale rose and cherry blossom - I love the glows and ordered some other colors, but I didn't feel the need to get either of these.